Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Recent days



Talking about the flower arrangement i have done.
The lately one was got idea from the moon
because it's the Moon Festival

and this is my design

what i thought in my head was really beautiful but it's so bad that i couldn't do like what my head thought haiz...

is it like a moon??? haha

and then... to make it better i dressed it with a little bird

better??

lol
----------------------------------------
well, i'm gonna talk about the old stuff that i have mention to, before.
which that's about the english book that i read to only 3th page.... lol and note with many words of translating.. stupid me.

anyway i hope that i would be able to finish soon.


the book named "Tell No One" sounds mysterious right?

yeah.. only 3 pages...

----------------------------------

and now, i'm gonna show thing that made me hurt a lot!!!

The Oil threw to me as i was cooking.. it's so ugly!!!

--------------------------------------------



Cute :P it's just like me~ a pig! hohoho

No comments:

Post a Comment