Monday, October 19, 2009

Backache

Yeah!! my back...
there must have something wrong with it.
I have backache.

my aunt told me that because of..
i sleep late.
i'm lack of drinking water.
i sat in wrong pose for long time.
my health is bad.
this is the long-term problems of mine, it's really that i seldom drink. yeah, i slept late, and my health is kinda bad.
my face is really pale , even i have tanned skin but everyone could see that i'm pale.

WE SHOULD DRINK WATER AT LEASE 1500 MILLIGRAMS A DAY

by the way

maybe, i'm vegetarian, so my blood is kinda dilute.
you know what, i have tried to donate my blood to red cross. but couldn't...i don't know either i was happied or disappointed. because i was a little bit scaried, haha. but it would be great if my blood could be help people.

well
and now, i think i'm getting fatter. hoho
it's not only me that think so, my friends, my sister and my aunt also think so. i was shocked when heard they said "hey ann!! are you fatter??", " i think your cheeks arebigger right?", "hey, what's that big belly". ouch.

S000000000000!!!!
i will diet!! (again?? you say this again?? i think you have said like this before) lol

yah!! i will really do it! hehe
and think of the way to do it later, today i'm really hungry so i will eat first lol

---------------------------
Flowers arrangement.

this one belongs to our senior which hadn't finsihed in the pic.


this is mine which i think it's really mess, one of my senior said " is that the forest?" (it's really hurt man even i knew it's really like forest =. =" )

and this is why i think it's not that good

hmm... i have to practice more..

No comments:

Post a Comment