Friday, March 20, 2009

Niece??

well....

just nothing to update lol

so i will talk about my niece(??)
what should i call her in english ?? she is my aunt's daughter =.=
in thai language, she is my niece hehe~~ don't know what about english~

her name is Huihan which actually it's Chinese name but i don't know how to write in chinese =.="" if i'm not mistake Huihan means "tree??" lol well forget it~~
she is only a daughter of my aunt so my aunt really love and care about her..
she is 6 years old now and start to learn chinese =.= this is the important thing that i wanna talk to. i have been studies chinese for a long time , but she has just started =.="" she sounds much better than me hehe ^^""

anyway~~

this is her pic ^^



she was dancing lol.......

~~~~

what.. = =

2 comments:

  1. You should call Huihan as sister in English, not niece.
    Huihan can be written as 慧涵 in Chinese.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh thank you but her name is 卉涵

    ReplyDelete