Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Flowers


Yesterday, I have done the arranging flowers again ^^

well, this time was not that bad~~~ i think i did it well (lol )
i really think so because i could see the color of the flower clearly and the arranging is not messy. My master said that the color of flowers is really beautiful and i could put it in the right place~~~


here i'm going to show the step of my arranging -->


my drawing, i have to do it before all of the steps. to think about the flowers that i need to use, and then go to buy it follow the list.


these are the flowers that i have to use for this time. the sunflower is really beautiful~~~ Muahhhhh!!

this time was not hard to do it, it was fine~~~ even it was so hot but i could keep calm and do my work~~


(just click on the pic to see the big one)

my sis was so late lastnight, so she had to follow my arranging~~~ =.=


after all, i could say that i'm happy with this time ^^



this one is others which was much better than us ~ lol it's a big one.


anyway,,, looking forward to do it again next time ^^

***********************************************


this is brother's.

so what???? LOL


nothing =.=~

2 comments:

  1. i think that you improved than the last thing^^

    does your brother do flower arrangement, too?
    and it's funny keyring lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yo yasu ^^

    thanks for saying that it's improved~~~~ haha

    and my bro doesn't do it, i think it's kinda girly stuff, right?

    as to that keyring lol ... funny??? lol not cute?? that's for my big bro lol

    ReplyDelete