Monday, March 30, 2009

My photo 3

Lan lar~~~

again~~ i have nothing to update~~

so it's my photo again~~ lan lar~



> why i uploaded this photo??

ans Because my brother said that it's cute!!! LOLOLOL so i show it! here

it's my personal page! yah, that's right.

Ufufufufu nonsense right?

i respect what my brother said!! \(=. =\) brother (/= .=)/ brother haha~

--------------------------

Phrewww i was really sick in these days

pain whole body, headache, dizzy, vomit and cough.
but i still go to work with suffering =="
yeah,, it's because i don't wanna take the day off anymore....

few days ago.
after my mother saw that i chuck, she asked me to go to see doctor!!
what!! i don't like to go to see doctor!!
well, i have to go then =="
and the doctor said : you got a fever......
guess what, the first question that he asked me was "are you always sleep late?"
i was like...[ wow! how dose he know that =.=] and then i realized ... yeah it's because of my eyes lol and then, the doctor asked me "will you inject?"
=.=......
......
..
huh?!!!!!!!!!!!
ohh no no hehehehehe
is there another way please??

doctor : yah, so i will give the medicine but it will slower than inject. are you sure with it?
me : sure, it's better ^^"

alright.. that's it. so i got many kind of medicine to eat..
i ate them for few days but i still dizzy = =" what if i get the inject.... i may be fine now..

haiz... i don't wanna open my ass!!

ok ok

headache!! time to take medicine!!

2 comments:

  1. u don't like inject^^
    fear!
    i see~XD

    it's good pic^^
    i thought same as your brother too

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL

    yeah!!! i fear!! =.="" it's scary, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete