Saturday, May 21, 2011

Runkeeper!

Wow! it’s been months i didn’t write here :P

you might see that i have changed my blog’s skin. and well, if you passed by and see it. please let me know what you think about it :D (it’s just white bg anyway =.=”)

alright, i have kinda many things to update here. since it’s been months then i must have done somethings,right? yes, it is.

recently, i found an application on iPod that help me to process about my exercing. actually i seldom exercise but i do lately!! it’s just simple things. running~ walking~~and some little exercise.  I WANT TO LOSE MY WEIGHT so i wanna do something with it (not only control eating) and running is kinda hard to me ==” so i only do walking. Normally, i will take bus to go to work which spend around 5 or 10 mins to my workplace. Then i changed. i don’t take bus. i go to work by walking with using Runkeeper to count how many kilo i walk. i like it anyway. i took about 30 mins to my workplace and i don’t feel so tired. it’s ok to me!!!

IMG_0815 IMG_0816

see!! i could lose 500 kal :D  if you interest this application, go here www. runkeeper.com  another way to exercise of mine~

sounds good? then try it!

annie.

No comments:

Post a Comment