Saturday, May 21, 2011

Life of now

so what i’ve been doing?

i’m losing weight lol (yeah, always lol) but this time it’s seem work. i could get the point i want. i’m kinda happy about this. and i’m making life to be happy everyday.no need to worry about boyfriend’s stuff at all. this is so free and relieve.

i’m kinda spend with family recently and that’s so sooo good thing to do :)

now i love my nephew a lot lol he’s my sister’s son.(feel like he’s my son lol) his name is Bangpan.

IMG_0765

he’s cute right? pinch pinch~~ >< love him!!

 

and also i still keep doing flower arrangement or ikebana :)

but so pity that i seldom take photo of them :(  tooooo bad!!!

anyway, i still have some of them

IMG_0086

this is not the lastest one…. it’s one that i took @_@ i think i should take photo of them when finished to be my profile~~~ but after finished it was so tired and weak TT” haiz… i will try next time anyway.

and here lastest photo of myself

IMG_0748

am i look thinner? (have you seen my previous photo? lol)

good luck

annie.

No comments:

Post a Comment