Monday, September 14, 2009

I'm sorry



it's been long time.....

in this moment i remind something, some people that i have to apologize.

My mom.. i'm sorry that you're always worry about me all the time.

My dad.. i'm sorry that i'm not that a good child to you.

My bro.. i know i'm really querulous.

My college's friends.. i'm sorry that i seldom keep in touch to you guys..

Hiro.. i'm really sorry.

Pla.. i'm so sorry. i just hope you understand. just please don't misunderstand me.

Sundae.. i know i'm so annoying...and disturbing... i hope that i'm still a friend of yours. please just don't mind me sometime.

Fang.. you are so friendly to me.

Yasu.. I'm sorry that i'm sometime disturb you.

And to all people that i have knew.. i know that i did many mistake to you guys, it's because of me that seldom care people. and from now i promise to myself that i will do take care to everybody that coming in my life. i will do like they are a member of my family, i will do love them. and about people that i mention to. i don't know either if they come and read it... it's just what i wanna say to them but i don't dare to say it to them

So, to put some writing here, Made me feel better anyway

and finally

I'm still want to sorry.

I wanna be a better person, and i will.

annie.


1 comment:

  1. very nice blog anni!
    PS you are very cute...jup jup!

    ReplyDelete