Saturday, December 3, 2011

Hungryyyy

okayyyy

as what i always complain about is that i'm fattttttt!

haiz....yeah.... i'm gonna make plan for diet again lol (almost everytime actually but i just didn't do it well haha)

and i didn't know what brought me to some food website and that made me ermm.... hungryyyyyyy @_@ as soon as i see the pictures of those foods... from the eyes run through the brain and the brain start to order the stomach lol and make a noisy sound lol ahhh... hungry .....

actually i'm planing to exercise 30 mins a day..... and do some legs moving. Also eat less. i wish i could reach my target >-<

cuz i'm really fat now, feel really uncomfortable T_T my legs are the problem!!! haizzzzz!

alright i hope i can do it...

COME ON FATTY!! take your grove and let's fight! wuahahaha (laughing while really hungry @_@)


here some photos of myself lol lol

must lost weight before becoming a bear! lol

annie.

No comments:

Post a Comment