Wednesday, November 30, 2011

My drawing by ipad2

Hellooo -^_^-

it.....is...... my drawing againnnnnnnnnnnn! woooh! lol

well, it's not the cool drawing or something like that, i just drew it to express my emotion in time. drew it by a finger :P via some application on the ipad ;)

the pictures didn't look nice at all lol they looks childish instead hahahaha

first, need to introduce the applications that i use

you must buy the application to unlock some of features but the free version also work well though. only you draw it :)

it's color pencil!!!! you would also hear the sound of drawing hahaha wanna know how?? try it :P the free version is good enough ;)

alright, now time to show my childish drawing lol

~~~~~
~~~
~~
~
it was for halloween in Thailand lol Floooooooooding!

we Thai would have such a bad dream while facing the flooding.

Yikees!! crocodile with messy water!

Loy Kratong festival in Thailand and yeah, still flooding lol


was laying boring with a little girl in my room :P

for my friend ^^

was studying... haha

my flower arrangement drawing <3

My dreaming flower garden ^v^

oopsss it's somewhere deep in my mind like this!! believe me? :P

actually, few days ago on the rooftop of my home. i was drawing something on the ipad...to express my feeling that time.....
i drew it almost finish... but i accidently touch on the button "main manu" which mean i have to draw all of them again!!! it deleted all what i have drawn! damn!! i was about to throw out my ipad lol... thanks god i didn't do it haha, till now i still not finish drawing that pic yet... haiz...
this is the bad thing of it...you can touch it accidently.... must be careful lol....

wish you enjoy ^^

annie.

No comments:

Post a Comment