Saturday, October 23, 2010

What’s up? &$@=#$4#U!@

Yeah~ what’s up??? asking this to myself ;P

OMG i’m dizzy like hell now because of a big cup of coffeesche-blue  i didn’t wanna drink, just for keeping awake tonight because i got something to do. ffffffffffffffffight!

 

what’s my mood todayicon_kuma_mini_hatena 

someone… someone in my office… well, i can tell that he’s my friend. his seat is by my side in the office. (he’s gay and he has a boyfriend while i am single =_=) he always got the problem about the internet for his computer and always asked me to fix it, actually there’s nothing about the internet (the internet was fine because everybody got no problem) but it’s because of his comuter. i don’t know what the hell he did to his computer till it got in trouble. So, again, today, he asked me to check it, yah i checked it for him, and it’s fine, then again, the problem happenned again, this time he asked (actually it’s more look like he scolded me or something, like it’s my fault =_=) so he drove me mad…. i just told him i didn’t know the problem, his internet was just keep log off and log on, i didn’t know why and he didn’t ask me again, then……. i got some idea. i dowloaded a software which is  Netcut.  it can help you to cut the internet in the same LAN group. you would see the IP of others in the same LAN. and then you can order to cut any IP you want =P, i did it with him. he seems….. really really mad ,(he was playing online game.) kept hard breathing, throw things, and i just saw him mad with himself as i’m getting calmer. i feel happy to see him get mad and my madness’s gone. and at last he asked me to check it again, i just order his internet work and go to his desk to fix it and said “oh it doesn’t matter, it’s work well~ you see ^^”

no, don’t get me wrong, i’m not that a bad girl (LOL), i just think… his work is nothing to do with the internet. he just worried that he couldn’t play his online game = ( stupid….

well, i’m gotta pose this on mixi too =P

awww it’s really dizzy @_@

wish he would not understand what i wrote in this blog LOLOLOL

Scan10015

Scan10016

i didn’t design them, i just draw them =D

annie.

No comments:

Post a Comment