Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Bla bla~

Wow. it's seem too long time that i don't update you~~~~ MY BLOG!!! ><~ well, i'm not forget you ok?? haha that why now i came. actually, i have done my last arrangement flower(or flower arrangement???) but.... i didn't take any photo of them!! what a pity.... (just lazy :P )


about this girl?? actually she isn't white like this...... yeah!!! i made by a software LOL should say OVER WHITE!!! bright bright lol (damn... just wanna run away from my weak point ><) ... hmm i was ordered from my boss.... he asked me to design the putter C=_=D do you know putter??? what is putter?? what the hell it is??? Yeah.. it's what i thought when first hear from him hehe = =;; i didn't know about it at all. (as to my boss, he thinks that i will know everything that he talked about??? huh??) PUTTER is something like... hmmm thing to hit the golf ball (lol what's that, bad explaining!) because he likes to drive golf for his free time and with customers, so he wanna make the only one in the world!!!!! (wow sound great -.- ) with some designing of mine = =|||| well, i confess that my designing is not that good , what in my head is just something like ... a metal...a stick...some design...metal....metal....me..tal......... then he showed me a website about the brand of putter http://www.scottycameron.com and these are some pics of them

Scotty Cameron~
how is it?? what do you think?? i have to keep do it anyway = =" have no idea though.....


----------------------------------------------------

how do you think with these two things?? is it same?? lol



they are my sweeties! ><

Muahhh!

No comments:

Post a Comment