Saturday, February 14, 2009

Went to Kaosan Road

this morning, i found that i lose my voice(i was finding my voice like hell,.... huh?), sore throat and bla bla bla

maybe i talked much yesterday =.= did i? i don't remember actually

Last night..

We(my sis and I ) had a meeting with a japanese ^^ which he came in thailand with his friends, but he came kaoson road alone. it's the first meeting of us though!!! well i went the kaosan road before my sis, and and yasu (his name) has waited for me there, i saw him as soon as i reached the kaoson road LOL but i was walking around there (around him LOL) i didn't walk toward him =__= in my head thought "ohhhhhh there he is!! what should i do what should i say >_< NERVOUS!!" well i saw he's waiting and looking around for someone [i was hiding myself] then i made a call to him LOL and asked "where are you?" [i knew where he was! haha] then he told me so i decided to walk toward him ^^ "hi , are you yasu?" "yea i am....(forget what he said after that)" then walked a little and for few minutes my sis and her friend came ^__^ that's better

then we went some place and........


we went the MONT NOM SOD again =.= this time i could get in the shop!! hahaha (last time i couldn't)

i wonder why they do like the fresh milk == i don't think that it's delicious at all =.= tasteless



then went to other place and took yasu to taxi to bring him to hotel
we're going to meet again on sunday for a trip [a hot trip i guess ==;;]


oh....

by the way...

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!!!!!!!! HOHOHO?

1 comment:

  1. Even if u watch me before talking on the telephone!

    ReplyDelete