Thursday, December 11, 2008

Myself

Introduce myself :)

Name : Just call me "Annie"

About myself : I am a simple person who living on earth which is on the hot country :) guess where? haha~ i'm just always do crazy like what i have done and i have no idea about this page , i'm just want a page to put my works or my favorites or everything of mine. thought that i would let only some people know about this but nobody knows the future so i'm not sure about that. think now that everybody can see it :) then i'm a fat girl (damn even i'm trying to lose my weight) and i think i'm dark hohoho then i'm not that tall too, let's see how ugly i am hehe~

what do i do? i'm working and studying too, well it's really hard to do both in the same time but i'll try my best.

about other things : ask me :)))

No comments:

Post a Comment